Here are Bill of Lading Templates that can be used to create Bill of Lading document quickly and effectively. Bill of Lading is very important and critical document in the process of importing or exporting goods. It is also strongly recommended that you must consult with your lawyer or corresponding bank officials to confirm that this document compliments their authorize format for Bill of Lading. Some banks required special instructions or information to be processed before they can authorize a Bill of Lading hence it is an obviously choice to be in touch with your bank authorities throughout the process. This template is created using MS Excel 2003 and hence you will need it installed on your PC (or any later version) to use it or to edit it.
Bill of lading is an important document for lots of business organizations, because this form of document is used to record shipments. Shipping Corporation or ship carrier to specify goods that are being received to send anywhere else, issues Bill of lading. This is an important bill that contains specific details, provisions about delivery of goods and other important details. Bill of lading, a legal document is an important part of shipping transaction. It serves as a contract between shipping corporation and dealing company. It enables you to manage all shipments that are received by your business.
Free Bill of Lading Templates – MS Word
Here is our collection of 7 Free Bill of Lading Templates prepared in MS Word format to help you in creating your own Bill of Lading document in MS Word easily. Checkout the preview of first MS Word template bellow,
Here is download link for this Bill of Lading Form Template in MS Word format.
Here is another useful Bill of Lading Form Template that can enable you to quickly prepare your own Bill of Lading in as less as possible time.
Following is a link to this Bill of Lading Form to download.
Another useful and detailed Bill of Lading Template that anyone can download to fill-in and print as per his/her own requirements. This is in MS Word format to allow you to customize it as per your situation and conveniently print it out.
Please click on the button bellow to start downloading this wonderful Bill of Lading Template.
Here is another good looking Bill of Lading form that can assist you in creating your own Bill of Lading paper easily.
Click on the link bellow to start editing your own Bill of Lading form in MS Word format.
Yet another Shot Form of Billing of Lading for you to creating your own Bill of Lading in much quickly than any other document.
Free Bill of Lading Templates – MS Excel
Here are 3 more Free Bill of Lading Templates in MS Excel form to assist you in case you like to prepare this document as an Excel Sheet.
Please click on the button download to start downloading this Bill of Lading Template.
Yet another useful Bill of Lading Template that can assist you in preparing your own Bill of Lading. This is a blue color template and can easily be used for business purposes. Here is preview of this Bill of Lading Template.
Download this template by clicking on the link bellow.
Another Business Bill of Lading Template in MS Excel format. Very easy to edit and tailor as per your own requirements using your favorite MS Excel format.
Download this Bill of Lading MS Excel Sheet by clicking on the button bellow.
Bill of lading should be secure carefully because it serves as an evidence of shipment and helps you to take any legal action for wrong delivery of goods, or non-payment against successful delivery of goods.
Types of Bill of Lading
Bill of lading is a commercial document that proves helpful to solve legal disputes regarding payment and delivery of goods. There are two basic types of bill of lading forms such as regular bill of lading that is issued at the time of shipment. Shipment is made via two or more modes such as plane, railway, truck or boat. International bill of lading is also used for the delivery of goods and services to other countries.
- Straight bill of lading is a famous type that serves as guarantee for the rights of receiver regarding shipment of goods.
- Bearer bill of lading provides guarantee for the rights of bearer of the goods.
- Surrender bill of lading surrenders the right of delivered goods to the recipient.
How to Effectively Prepare Bill of Lading?
Bill of lading is an important document therefore, it is important to include all important contents in the bill of lading. Following are some important contents that should be included in an effective bill of lading:
- Bill of lading should contain all shipment details, quantities of goods and their condition at the time of shipment.
- The bill should state the value of items, name and contact numbers of both sender and receiver.
- It is important to write origin of ports and destination, number and other details of vehicle for identification and description of items in package.
- Total cost and weight of shipped items should also be written on the bill of lading. It will be useful to write total charges for the services of carrier. Both parties like sender and receiver for its legal authentication should sign it.
Famous Bill of Lading
Bill of lading may be of two types including negotiable and non-negotiable and following are some details about both famous types:
- In non-negotiable bill of lading, the producer of shipping order has already paid the shipment cost and the transaction will be completed at the delivery of goods.
- In negotiable bill of lading, the goods are being transferred from one party to another and negotiation can be made to have something as collateral to secure the loan.