Printable Telephone Sales Order Forms
A sales order is a simple but frequently used form by different companies to write the details of goods sold to customers or will be sold in the future. Sales order forms usually feature vital details such as the name of the customer, details of items being sold, purchase price, mode of payment, and delivery mode. The sales order form is used to record the sales information related to the delivery of special items such as any personalized gift etc. Every business makes orders regularly therefore everyone has their own sales order form. It can be time-consuming to design a new form for each order therefore it will be good to have a standard draft to use for every next order. There are different ways to take business orders such as through telephone, email, online booking, etc. Therefore different types of sales order forms are designed according to their usage.
Free Telephone Sales Order Forms
Here are previews of our designed Telephone Sales Order Forms,
Tips to Design Telephone Sales Order Forms
The most important way to place an order is by telephone therefore to facilitate you, I am going to share some tips for designing a telephone sales order form:
- You can choose any spreadsheet or word processing software as per your choice to design a telephone sales order form. You can download a sales order template to save your time.
- Your company logo is necessary so do not forget to insert it in the top left corner of the telephone sales order form. Right below the logo or beside the company logo, you can write the name and slogan of your company. Your font should be easy to read so be careful while choosing font style and font size.
- The top right corner of the telephone sales order form will contain the date and details of the order. Allocate proper space to write the date, the ID of the customer, and several orders.
- The sales order form should contain complete details of the vendor so do not forget to write the complete address of the vendor, name of the organization, address, and contact numbers.
- Allocate the proper place to write contact details of your vendor’s company and your own company because your sales order form should contain the name of your business, contact numbers, address, website, and email address. It will serve to promote your business also so keep your telephone sales order form complete.
- Prepare a table under the whole information and try to divide the table into different columns and rows. You have to write details of quantity, item number, description of products, number of units, price of complete order, unit price, item line, etc. Divide the table into different rows and columns as per your own choice.
- Whenever you receive a telephonic order, fill out the form carefully and then send one copy to the vendor via the prescribed way and keep one copy with you for your records.
- You can use MS Excel to design your telephonic sales order form because it will assist you with auto calculations and make your work easy