Download these 10 Free Communication log Templates in MS Word Format to make your own Communication log Template easily.
A business communication log is basically
“A set or a record of tracks that contains data and information of all the business communications in the form of messages emails phone calls and other electronic or print means.
Business communication log is an important aspect to screen and follows up on the communication pathways and networks inside any framework. A business communication log has many benefits and helps to track the communication campaigns so that a business can have an official and formal record for auditing and analysis. A good business communication log assists and enables one to gain an assessment and feedback on the communication channels inside a business.
A communication log can be made very easily; there are a lot of apps to maintain a logbook.
In addition to this, there are many communication log examples present online for free. Communication log printable are easily available. An organization can get customized business communication logs from a printing press. Customized communication log printable provide a hard copy record. There are certain things and guidelines that should be kept in mind while maintaining a log:
- Every entry in the record should have enough details that anyone who goes through the log can get a distinct and clear idea of the happening without asking for more information regarding the subject.
- You should avoid using acronyms or abbreviations in a business communication log since it might create misunderstandings. Moreover, nicknames should not be used at any cost.
- The communication log should be based upon true and right facts. Personal opinions or remarks about a certain subject matter should be avoided. The data should be recorded analytically using the rule of answering the who what where when whys of an entry.
- The log should be used for business purposes only and confidential medical or financial information should not be shared or revealed without the consents
- One should start maintaining a communication log right away at the very beginning of any business.
- A business communication log must be maintained by a professional who is skilled and authorized to do such data entries.
A business log is important in the following ways:
- Record Status of Events:
A business communication log helps to maintain the status of communication and event with the network. All the details of events held and feedback of these activities are recorded in the provided log symmetrically with dates participants and approvers.
- Feedback :
If we look at a business log example it is quite evident that a logbook is helpful to note the feedback of various activities of an event or activity held. A business communication log provides an organized place to collect the remarks and notes of a meeting.
- Scheduling and organizing:
The daily activities such as calls, SMS, emails and meetings are logged in a business communication log at every stage and level making it easy to organize and discipline the daily tasks of any business.
- Analysis of leads and customers:
It helps us to know whether a certain issue or customer was reported at the right time or when and how they were contacted. These through summaries of low to high-end activities make it easier to collect the information at all levels and address the things properly ranking them according to their importance.
- Pointing out mistakes and errors:
Sometimes there are certain communication gaps a salesperson might not have got in touch with the customer or there might be inter-department miscommunications that need to be addressed. Having an official document to support the communication adds up to the trust and confidentiality among the managers and the team. The meeting records and attendance help to screen the productivity of employees and therefore reward the high graded employees of their participation and incentives to the right people.
- Time and Cost Analysis:
It provides information about time and cost since we know the frequency and moment at which the certain activity took place. Something that is occurring too often and turning out to be more expensive than it has to be because of its frequency this is easily portrayed by a business communication log.
Free Communication log Templates
Here is our collection of Free Communication log Templates for you to download.
Here is download link for this Communication log Template 01,
Download link for this Communication log Template 02 is here,
Here is download link for this Communication log Template 03 in MS Word Format,
Download link for this Communication log Template 04 is below,
Here is download link for this Communication log Template 05 in MS Word Format,
Download link for this Communication log Template 06 is here,
Here is download link for this Communication log Template 07 in MS Word Format,
Download link for this Communication log Template 08 is here,
Here is download link for this Communication log Template 09 in MS Word Format,
Download link for this Communication log Template 10 is here,