Here is a good looking Daily Time Sheet Template that can easily help senior management to track down labor’s working hours by recording in and out timings in any production environment. Such sheet templates are very common in manufacturing units and in those industries where daily wages are being paid to the labor on daily or weekly basis. This Daily Time Sheet is created using MS Excel so that anyone related to production department can easily use this excel template to prepare comprehensive daily time sheet quickly and effectively. Time sheets are also used in calculating over time for daily wages employees and hence required very careful recording of time duration for what labor worked so that they should be paid accurately.
It is not easy to run a business organization or an educational institution, because you have to deal with number of people pertaining different views. It is important to keep everything organized to increase profit-earning ration, and the attendance of employees is one of the most important factors that can affect profitability of the business organization. In order to keep an eye on the attendance of employees and students, daily time sheet is important to prepare. Usually, electronic time sheet system proves helpful to larger organizations to save time and paper consumption, but you can design a traditional paper time sheet.
Here is preview of this Daily Time Sheet Template,
Daily time sheet should include important details to have comprehensive record for future use. Following are some key elements of daily time sheet that should be considered to design a comprehensive time sheet:
- In first step, it is important to select the medium through which you want to design daily time sheet. You can design a handwritten format for daily time sheet, or can use your computer software to design it.
- Take a desk calendar to notify all public holidays and working days. There is no need to prepare daily time sheet for holidays. Check your working hours and divide your whole day in different activities.
- Clearly notify lunch hours and penalties for the misuse of working hours to keep your employees alert during working hours. Daily time sheet can be designed separately for each department according to its needs and schedules therefore; it will be fruitful to consult head of the department before designating time to different activities.
- It is important to consider nature and importance of work before designating time for this work. Write beginning and ending time for each task on the time sheet for the convenience of all people. It should include lunch hours of employees with regular working hours and holidays.
- Do not forget to write name of the organization and contact details at the top of time sheet for information purpose. It is important to have a specific format for the daily time sheet to save time and additional cost.
- Divide your daily time sheet in different rows and columns to designate different time to different activities. Write details of regular activities on the sheet with the name of employee who is responsible to perform this work. It will enable you to inquire about the status report from right person.
- Paid holidays should be clearly mentioned in the time sheet so that you can use it to get your salary. Do not forget to mention over time in the daily time sheet separately to get paid for your extra work.
- Carefully tally daily time sheet with the working hours of employee and sign the sheet after satisfaction. Daily time sheet should be free from all errors because any error in it can decrease the pay of a deserved employee.
- Finance department for salary calculation specifically uses daily time sheet therefore, it is important to carefully have complete record of holidays, leaves and working hours.
Here is download link,